Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Allie Needs Help With Her Spiritual Mission

Hi, my name is Allie Theiss and I run a web site called GypsyAdvice. com. I'm on a mission to prove that metaphysical/ spiritual help is real and it is needed. I am asking for your help in order to prove my point.

What I need from you is a note about how someone or something spiritual has helped you move on with your life. It could be a psychic podcast, a spiritual book, an astrology reading, a past life regression, psychic reading, TV show, etc....and how you NEED metaphysical/ spiritual help. Why do you need it? What in your life at present do you need it for? It is CRUCIAL that I prove that there is a need and WHY that need is there. How can this particular genre of help - help you? Please be as specific and personal as possible when it comes to your story or what you need help with.

You can email it to me at gypsyadvice@ yahoo.com or snail mail a handwritten letter to: Allie Theiss, GypsyAdvice, PO Box 1511, Wooster Oh 44691 USA.

You do not have to sign your name - although it does add some credibility if you sign it someway - even with your initials and what
city, state, country you are writing to me from. Your email/home address will not be sold or added to anyone's list.

Thank you for all of your help.

Crystal Sunshine,
Allie Theiss



MP3 File

No comments: