Monday, March 28, 2011

Ask Allie: Achieve Success in Anything

March 28, 2011

**Recording site cut me off. I made it all the way to the 5th question and read it, but couldn't answer it. I will add it to the next podcast**

Psychic Advice, Empowerment Coaching, Spells And Gypsy Healing:
www.GypsyAdvice.com

**Topics For Today's Free Readings**

1) Is she a gypsy?
2) Why is she so connected to her co-worker?
3) How can she find out about a Scottish Gypsy?
4) She needs a plan to get rid of the obnoxious loud mouths.
5) Should she stay an extra semester?

Out of Body Ecstasy Sex, OBE Forum, OBE Blog:
www.OutOfBodyEcstasy.com

**Quote of the Week:**

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity
to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning." - Gandhi

This week's Ask Allie Friend:
Check back next week!

**Show's Format**

* Introduction from Allie
* Q & A from TK
* Overview of Allie's Two Cents
* Q & A from K 7/79
* Deal of the Week
* Q & A from L
* Overview of Out of Body Ecstasy
* Q & A from L
* Achieve Success in Anything
* Q & A from J 4/89*
* Closing remarks

Allie's Radio Show, Adult Toys and Novelties:
www.ThePassionZone.com

MP3 File

No comments: